RE: Output other than PDF

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: Output other than PDF
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:37:02 -0500

Does Win XP have similar capabilities?

                      - Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of
David Fedoruk
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 12:15 PM
To: Mailinglist

I'm currently using jEdit wtithe Mac OS X Panther, and while I regret that
the preferences pannel has nto been enabled, this isn't a major problem.
Using the llilytool plugin I can write my code and compile it from within
jEdit. The output is a pdf file but most mac users have several applications
which are capable for transforming pdf files into any formate needed.

Command-C in Preview will copy the contents of a pdf file to the clip board
and Command-J in GraphicConverter will paaste that into a new document which
you can save in any one of hundreds of file formats. Preview will alos
simply export the file to a jpeg for you as well.

David Fedoruk
B.Mus. UBC,1986
Certificate in Internet Systems Administration, UBC, 2003

"Music is enough for one's life time, but one life time is not enough for
music" Sergei Rachmaninov