Re: conversion batchfile or commandscript

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: conversion batchfile or commandscript
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:00:19 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:

On 22-Aug-05, at 12:53 AM, Katrien de Vos wrote

Graham,

Thank you for your reaction. I have looked into README.txt but I haven't found a clue. At least I do not recognize the script file - supposing it has the word CONVERT in it -.

Please keep lilypond issues on the mailist, so that other people can
contribute.

Doesn't the readme.txt file tell you how to set up lilypond so you can use
scripts like convert-ly ?  I'm not familiar with the windows version, but
the information should be there.

No. The information is not, as the windows version wasn't intended for cygwin users. The lilypond-tool.zip archive contains .exe files for the scripts; please report if they work for you.