Re: acciaccatura messes repeat

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: acciaccatura messes repeat
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:04:26 +0200

Am 2005-08-22 um 01:18 schrieb Erik Sandberg:

In the attached example, the acciaccatura in the lower voice doubles
the repeat end bar and goes behind that wrong bar.
It is a known bug. The workaround is to add dummy grace notes in all parts,
like
<<
{ \repeat volta 2 { .. } \grace s8 .. }
{ \repeat volta 2 { .. } \acciaccatura f8 e1 ... }

Thank you, but it doesn't help.
I added dummy grace notes at every place in the upper voice where I use one in the lower - no change.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm