Re: text below staff ouch!

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: text below staff ouch!
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:41:13 +0200

Since you are the only one in the discussion who knows Hebrew,
maybe you can enlighten the rest of us what happens and what
you would like to happen, for example using some examples similar
to examples that Tom sent earlier.

Aaron Mehl wrote:

Did you try \justify-string or \wordwrap-string?
See the example called in the
Test document for version 2.7 to see what the
word wrapping commands do (though not for Hebrew).

Thats where I got the examples I used from
So far they don't work with the hebrew.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems