Re: bypass \set associatedVoice altogether?

From: Trevor Baca
Subject: Re: bypass \set associatedVoice altogether?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:18:47 -0500

On 8/26/05, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Since nobody has come up with any answer and the output
> looks very strange, I send the question on the bug-lilypond.
>
>     /Mats

Thanks, Mats; I wasn't sure, so I tried the user list first.

Han-Wen, I posed a variation of this associatedVoice alignment
question to you in a separate bug thread as a follow-up question on
skipping elements in setting lyrics; please ignore the doble-posting
as I wasn't sure that this question had actually made it through to
the list.

(I never get copies of my own posts to any of the 3 lists, despite my
settings on the gnu settings pages, so I'm never sure if my posts are
actually mailing to everyone else on the list or whether Mats or HW or
someone has to notice them in the archive first.)

;-)

Trevor.