Re: can't quite find grandstaff in chamber piece instructions

From: Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Subject: Re: can't quite find grandstaff in chamber piece instructions
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:06:02 -0700

I hadn't - I'm still trying to learn where to look for things and since I don't have broadband I am not easily able to jump back and forth when i run into a problem.
I downloaded the pdf of manual next step the tips and tricks.
Thanks
Jay

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Could you please clarify
what you want to obtain.

I hope you have browsed through the "Tips and Tricks" and "Regression
Test" documents. Especially, the example called coriolan-margin.ly in
Tips and Tricks might possibly be useful.

   /Mats

Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence wrote:

Hello-
please direct me in the manual to the place that explains how to bury the grandstaff in a chamber ensemble. The parts I have found so far only speak to lyrics not in the middle of an orchestral piece.
Thanks.
Jay

--
Childhood is a Journey not a race- Emma Sadinsky aged 8
Jay Hamilton