pagebreak problem

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: pagebreak problem
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:55:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I have a document where one line falls on a second
page.

I tried the following:
 I reduced the #(set-global-staff-size 20 ) to
#(set-global-staff-size 18)
but that didn't help.

I tried a noPageBreak before that line but when I
looked at the pdf an additional line ran to the next
page.

There is enough room between staves however to steal
room to fit that line in, but I am not sure how to
sanely do this.

if you need to see the file I will attach it later
because it is a biggish file.

Aaron

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter