Re: midi don't ties...

From: Peter Mogensen
Subject: Re: midi don't ties...
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:30:24 +0200

Alexandre Reche e Silva wrote:
> PS: I'm an old newbie in Lily and would like to know
> whether is a kind of template to orchestral music
> (woods, brasses, percussions, strings)?

I have some templates for scores for marching band. (which have many of
the same properties as orchestral scores.)
The aim is to be able to easily transpose, quote and extract voices.
It's still plagued by some bugs (lilypond and mine) though.

Is there a place to submit such examples for others to see?

Peter