Re: No stem lines

From: Hans
Subject: Re: No stem lines
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:33:23 +0200

Thanks Bruce. I was also looking at TupletBracket, but playing with font-size. It is indeed difficult for me to understand the docs. I am used to hand code web pages (nothing fancy, just the basics), so my thoughts were that Lilypond wouldn't be that difficult. But, unless HTML, I miss the 'big picture', or 'where to put what'. The docs give you the tags, but - for me - too little in examples to follow or adapt.

Amazingly, there is also very little to be found on the web, for example Lilypond beginners tutorials, etc. Just bear with me, I'll get there :-)

Basically, for now, I am interested in producing some guitar music with tablature. There is also very little documentation on tablature, so look forward (or not) to some more posts from me regarding this.

Cheers,

Hans

Fairchild wrote:

Hans -

The docs don't make it easy, but with a couple of stumbling hours, maybe
this is what you want.  It seems out of culture.

  \override TupletBracket #'number-visibility = ##f

I've attached a revised .ly that includes stuff like this.  Please let me
know what else should be included.

                  - Bruce