Re: Lilypond

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:01:54 +0200

Please see Section "2.3 More about pitches" in the Tutorial.

VarDavid wrote:

I have downloaded your latest version of Lilypond, and began working with.
I found that when using a scale (i.e. E flat minor), it is still necessary to use *es* and is for notes like A, B, etc. Please let me know if I missed something in the tutorial or in your examples. If not, please consider make the note follow the key, unless the arranger decides to make them natural (Beccare). I believe it will simplify using your nice application, shorten the command list, and ease arrangement.
Thank you for your help,

lilypond-user mailing list

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing