[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:12:47 +0100
I was surprised by that behaviour too. But that's just the way it is.
Given that that seems unnatural for new users, though, I wonder if it
wouldn't make sense to change the (default) behaviour.
On 10/24/05, VarDavid <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have downloaded your latest version of Lilypond, and began working with.
> I found that when using a scale (i.e. E flat minor), it is still necessary
> to use es and is for notes like A, B, etc.
> Please let me know if I missed something in the tutorial or in your
> If not, please consider make the note follow the key, unless the arranger
> decides to make them natural (Beccare). I believe it will simplify using
> your nice application, shorten the command list, and ease arrangement.
> Thank you for your help,
- lilypond, Bohdan Krowicky, 2005/10/02
- Re: lilypond, Daniel Johnson, 2005/10/02
- Re: lilypond, D Josiah Boothby, 2005/10/02
- Re: lilypond, Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence, 2005/10/02
- Re: lilypond, maurits, 2005/10/03
- Re: lilypond, Erik Sandberg, 2005/10/03