Running Lilypond through jEdit in Windows

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Running Lilypond through jEdit in Windows
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:47:27 -0200

Hello friends,
I have installed jEdit with Lilypond Tools in Windows ME. Besides that, I have installed the native version for Windows (not Cygwin) of Lilypond 2.6.3. How can I run Lilypond from its menu in jEdit? Is it possible I tried configuring the plugin giving the right path for lilypond.exe, but didn't work. It gave me this message:
This is a console shell for running LilyPond and related commands.
"You can use %buffer to substitute the current buffer's path.
LilyPond ready.
lilypond /cygdrive/C/musark/
C:\Arquivos de programas\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypond.exe: unrecognized option: `--login'
LilyPond ready."