Re: lilypond fonts and inkscape

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: lilypond fonts and inkscape
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:17:33 +0100

Pedro Kröger wrote:
Hi,

How do I tell inkscape where lilypond fonts are? Incidentally, what kind
of (lily) font inkscape uses? I've read that it doesn't support svg
fonts.

I'm asking this because when I open a svg file generated with lily
2.7.13 It is using 'bitstream vera' and there is no sign of lilypond
font. (of course I get blank boxes instead of note heads)

put emmentaler-20.otf in ~/.fonts.