Re: pango problem with lilypond 2.7

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: pango problem with lilypond 2.7
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:35:48 +0100

Michael Porcaro writes:

> I am using wikitex to process this.

You have sucessfully compiled and installed LilyPond, then?

> to me, doesn't really indicate an error with python

The reason I asked about python, is that when building/installing
LilyPond python runs lilypond with generated file names.  I did
not recognize the name

>> I keep getting this error, when installing the latest version of
>> lilypond:
>>
>> Processing `2baaa9906a2a5af12b822767a1c97c36'

you get while installing.

> but something wrong with pango:

You suspect pango.  Have you checked your pango installation?  What
pango version do you have?  Do other pango programs (eg, gedit) work?

Jan.