Re: RehearsalMark hack

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: RehearsalMark hack
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:38:44 +0100

On 11/23/05, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:
> I can tell you a secret: I didn't look in the documentation at all, I looked
> directly in scm/define-grobs.scm. However, I think it's a plain bug that
> the documentation for this property isn't included properly, and have
> sent a related email to bug-lilypond.

now i know where to look next time. :)

btw, i love all the really cool stuff now available in lily >2.6 --
especially the \book and vertical alignment stuff. really really neat.
thanks to all and kudos to the devs... :)

regards,
sb

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and
quick to anger.