RE: Extra bracket in score in Lilypond 2.7.18

From: liang seng
Subject: RE: Extra bracket in score in Lilypond 2.7.18
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:04:22 +0000

Hi, I thought I should give visual examples of the problem I had encountered. The source file is "score.ly" and its contents are exactly the same as what I had typed earlier in the thread. The file "scorea.pdf" was generated by Lilypond 2.7.17 for Windows (98 and XP). This is the score layout, bracketing and spanbar layout that I intended. Note that there is only one line of brackets at the beginning of the system. However, the file "scoreb.pdf" generated by Lilypond 2.7.18 for Windows (98 and XP) shows the extra bracket encompassing the start of the 3rd to the 5th staff (from the top). As written in the source file, I had set \remove "System_start_delimiter_engraver" to remove the extra bracket in the first place which works in 2.7.17 but does not in 2.7.18. Is this a possible bug? Since I'm not sure if it is I did not post this to the bug mailing list.
Please help.
Thank you.