piano with melody and lyrics and a chorus with two verses and volta

From: David Talmage
Subject: piano with melody and lyrics and a chorus with two verses and volta
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 04:23:23 +0000 (UTC)

I'm trying to use the "piano with melody and lyrics" example from the manual
for Lilypond 2.4 to typeset Oscar Wilde's "Serenade".

The song has two verses.  The chorus that has two verses and the music for each
one ends differently.  The song structure is:

Verse 1
Chorus 1
Chorus 2
Verse 2

The alternative endings of the chorus are handled by volta, I guess.

Would someone please send me an example of how to do this?  In spite of reading
the manual and searching through the archives, I can't figure it out.