Re: Roadmap to lily code

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Roadmap to lily code
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 14:32:37 +0100

Sven Axelsson wrote:

I guess that the Python syntax (the indentation rules) would have made
it a bit messy. Since we're speculating anyways; perhaps an embedded
C++ interpreter would have given hacking opportunities to the most
people. Here is such a beast:

that would be counterproductive. We're have been desperately trying to flush all C++-isms down the toilet for years now :)