Doubt:Significate of #

From: Pedro Martínez
Subject: Doubt:Significate of #
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:44:08 +0100

Hello again!

I am reading step by step the tutorial that I can find at the web of lilypond and, except the dificulties that I have because of the language, I think I understand correctly and I am going to put it in practice nearly. Before that, I have some question that I cannot find in Documentation -probably for my clumsiness- and it is about some signs that I don't know what is its significated.

In all examples that I find in tutorial, when I click on them I can find above to the zone that say the notes have to be write a text that incorporate signs like % and #. I know that the first one is to comment the lines, so there is no problem with that but I cannot find the significated of the second one ¿any help?

It would be great if someone tell me, not only the significated of the sign,  the place where I can find questions relative to that points. I wait to have expressed myself correctly.

See you.