Library versions

From: Don Blaheta
Subject: Library versions
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:06:21 -0600

Is it possible that when configuring lilypond you don't require the
super-duper latest version of all the libraries unless there's actually
some feature there that you need?  I was just looking to try to compile
from CVS, but in order to do that I would need to download and install
half the libraries by hand as well, because you're using version that
haven't made it even into fink's unstable branch yet.

Which certainly sets an awfully high bar for contributing to the
project, when you can't even get a working generated version of the
_docs_ without hacking around with installing the bleeding-edge version
of seven different libraries.

--
-=-Don address@hidden<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
"Look, I tried the cat experiment.  On the third trial, the cat was