Slurs around tuplets / tuplets inside staff - Could this be a sponsored

From: Trent Johnston
Subject: Slurs around tuplets / tuplets inside staff - Could this be a sponsored feature??
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:54:22 +1100

Good evening all,

I suppose this email is directed at  Han-Wen since I am looking a possibly sponsoring a new feature.

I was wondering whether slurs could be made to encase tuplet numbers. i.e. the slur would go over the number and not through the number as it does now...

Could the tuplet number be allowed within the staff. The tuplet number would be put just above the noteheads or beam wherever they are in the staff.

Also with the 'staccatissimo' symbol can this be made to act like the staccato mark and be placed just above the notehead or beam wherever it is the staff.

Thanks in advance.

Trent