Re: Source RPMS? ghostscript-devel RPMS?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Source RPMS? ghostscript-devel RPMS?
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:41:15 +0100

Nick Urbanik wrote:
Dear Folks,

I want to install Lilypond on Fedora Core 4.  I am so grateful for the
effort that you folks have put into it.  Unfortunately I cannot
install it, since an appropriate ghostscript-devel seems to be
unavailable, and a number of other things I need depend on that,
including ImageMagick-devel-6.2.2.0-3.fc4.0.i386.

Besides, I have a thing about source, and am nervous about breaking
printing without the ability to see how the RPM is built.

I have looked around http://www.lilypond.org/download/ and can find no
source RPMS and also no ghostscript-devel-8.15rc3-0.i386.rpm.

Are the *.src.rpm  files available?

I actually forgot which they were. it's probably easier to follow the instructions at the bottom of the install page.