Re: I don't think I speak this language

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: I don't think I speak this language
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 04:30:00 -0800

On 26-Dec-05, at 4:16 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Hello, I'm very new to this and trying to figure out how to get output. I can modify the file I find online and get output, but somehow I'm missing some information to correctly parse a file. I'm trying to find some help in the documentation (both online and in the pdf) and cannot understand what I need to get output.

Have you read the tutorial? Lilypond is not the kind of program you can use in five or ten minutes; please read the tutorial carefully, and follow the steps.

- Graham