Re: linewidth

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: linewidth
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 18:11:11 +0100

Hi,

gacl (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
Hi,
First of all, thanks to the developers for providing this great piece of software. Now, I've searched this forum, Google, the documentation, etc, and I have not found any answers to this questions:
First, how can I put a double bar ( /"||"/ ) at the beginning of my score?

Check out the regression test example system-start-heavy-bar.ly for the 2.7 series.

Second, how can I set the linewidth for only the last line? I tried /raggedlast/ but it looks ugly. Can I use percentages?

That's currently  not possible, but I can add it as a sponsored feature.

It would take the form of a Scheme level hook to define arbitrary linewidth configurations (analogous to \parshape in TeX), and an example Scheme hook that will allow you to set the linewidth of the last line separately.

I've added it to the sponsored-features page for 130 eur.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com