Re: tuplets brackets

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: tuplets brackets
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 14:15:43 +0100

Clearly it works in the Regressions test example you refer to, so if you need
more help I recommend you to send a (small but complete) example of what
you tried yourself, to the mailing list. Also, tell what LilyPond version you use.

  /Mats

Ludovic Sardain wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to remove the tuplets brackets on a score, and I just don't
find in the documentation nor in the list's archives how to do that. I
thought that I found something in the page
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.6/input/regression/collated-files.html
but the command "\override TupletBracket  #'bracket-visibility =
#'if-no-beam" does'nt seem to work.
Thanks for helping me

Ludovic

        Mats Bengtsson