Re: feature request: semi-automatic vertical spacement

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: feature request: semi-automatic vertical spacement
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:54:16 +0100

Thank you for your answer, Han-Wen.

> here is an overview of what needs to be done for this:
>
> * Refactoring layout-page-layout.scm [...]
> * Adding a routine to walk each page [...]
> * the contents of the table are dumped to a .ly file.
>   The \objectid syntax can be used to mark each score with a
>   tag,
>
>    \book{ \objectid "foo"
>      \score {
>        \objectid "bar"
>        ..
>      }
>    }
>
>    so the tweaks are dumped to bookfoo-scorebar-pagelayout.ly

If we can omit identifying an implicit \book block, ie at top level:

\score { ... \objectid "score1" }
\score { ... \objectid "score2" }

that's OK.

> I will add the above for 195 EUR

Please count me for this one (195 EUR). I leave the other (reading
tweaks) for later, or someone else. However, I'll wait your combined
proposal with Trevor's request before actually ordering this feature.

nicolas