Re: tuplet collision

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: tuplet collision
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:29:17 +0100

Which LilyPond version?

I seem to recall that some of these issues have been improved in the
latest development versions.

I haven't experienced that many collisions between triplet numbers and
beams in earlier versions. You mentioned that changing the font helped,
could it possibly be that the original problems was caused by some
problem with your installation.

  /Mats

Quoting andrea valle <address@hidden>:

Dear all,
In  a  piece with a lot of tuplets, I have many collisions between
bracket/number and beams. I solved my problem via manual adjustment.
Also, I noticed that changing fonts I was able to avoid the
collisions. But this is a workaround.

I was asking myself if there is a way to automatically avoid
collision between tuplet components and note elements by moving up
(or down) the tuplet.

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
DAMS - Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Università degli Studi di Torino
http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea
address@hidden