Re: Migration from Finale: music xml or etf

From: Gianluca D.
Subject: Re: Migration from Finale: music xml or etf
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 03:28:20 +0100

Alle 23:31, mercoledì 18 gennaio 2006, Mark Van den Borre ha scritto:
> MusicXML2ly is quite recent. What's there is high quality, but it's
> still under development. It does take quite a lot of work off your
> shoulders already, especially for monophonic and homophonic work.

I think that, at the moment, it could be a very useful alternative the xml2ly
converter by Guido Amoruso. Have you ever tried it? It's a nice piece of
software and its output is very neat. Also, it supports some features that
musicxml2ly doesn't support yet.  The xml2ly converter has been posted in the
mailing list, so I think it could be easily found in the archives.

Best regards,

Gianluca