Caesura directly underneath fermata

From: David Wake
Subject: Caesura directly underneath fermata
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:38:55 -0800 (PST)

I'm typesetting a choral work (I didn't write it myself) for SATB and
the composer in his manuscript has placed a fermata directly above a
caesura ("railroad tracks") directly over a barline _in all four
parts_.

In other words, it looks like this

S =====|=====|=====|=
       |     |     |
       |     F     |
       |     C     |
A =====|=====|=====|=
       |     |     |
       |     F     |
       |     C     |
T =====|=====|=====|=
       |     |     |

(In case that's not clear | = barline, F = fermata, C = caesura, = = staff)

In the manuscript, the fermata and caesura are directly on top of
barline in the ATB parts.

I've killed myself trying to get this to work.  Does anyone have any
ideas on how to do it?  I'm using Lilypond 2.4.5.

Many thanks!

David Wake