Re: Force printing of Staff symbol

From: Gilles
Subject: Re: Force printing of Staff symbol
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 02:48:41 +0100

Hello.

> If I understand you correctly, you have for example one
> stave with music for the full score and you want it
> accompanied by a number of empty staves, right?

You did understand right :-)

> Then, the easiest I can think of is so include an invisible
> copy of the same music also in the other staves,

"\hideNotes" indeed; thanks.

In the output from the attached file, the numbering of the scale
degrees (as lyrics) and the bass figures are stacked below the
second ("correction") set of two staves, whereas I would rather
have them below the first set ("assignment").

How can I achieve that?

Best regards,
Gilles