Re: OS X and lilypond-book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: OS X and lilypond-book
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:59:09 +0100

If you use \lilypondfile, the file to be included should either be
in the current working directory or otherwise in a directory specified
using the -I flag to lilypond-book. In this case, I'm sure everything
works fine if you copy the file
screech-boink.ly to the current working directory.

  /Mats

Quoting Anas Ghrab <address@hidden>:

I had to delete the line \lilypondfile[quote,noindent]{screech-boink.ly}
from the example :
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.6/Documentation/user/lilypond/An-example-
of-a-musicological-document.html

---