piano introduction marks

From: cordilow (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: piano introduction marks
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:25:25 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I'm searching for a way to represent hymn-style piano introduction marks in Lilypond.  I've looked at all the unicode characters I could find, and I haven't found anything appropriate.  These are the closest characters I could find: ΓГЃгךדר
But they don't exactly work professionally.  I need the opening and closing ones to look exactly the same, and I would like the intersecting bars to be the same length as each other.

Anyway, I'm adding a picture of what I'm talking about.

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.