Can't get midi2ly to work.

From: Bob Coppedge
Subject: Can't get midi2ly to work.
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:32:31 +0000 (UTC)

I've tried to get this to work, and I get nothing but error messages.

I created a file with notepad with the instruction midi2ly song1.mid.

I can't seem to get anything but error messages.  I saved the text file
as "" and dropped it onto the icon. This is what the log shows:

# -*-compilation-*-
Changing working directory to `C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop'
Processing `C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/'
C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/ error: syntax error,
unexpected DIGIT, expecting '='
    2ly song1.mid
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.