New Version Install -- Question

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: New Version Install -- Question
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:55:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi!

I posted this morning my delight at being able to install the latest version. It works fantastic. However, I have a question:

Whereas in previous versions, we had to use convert-ly to update the syntax in our files, I tried using that this morning, and it used my older version (2.7.20), so now, is that unnecessary? Can we simply compile some of our older files and have them succeed? Or do we do something else?

I have version 2.7.30 installed on both my FreeBSD machine, and my Windoze laptop.

Thanks for your help,

Fr. Gordon

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |