Re: Trumpet Trio (Image - ~250kb)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Trumpet Trio (Image - ~250kb)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:10:12 -0800

On 7-Feb-06, at 4:20 PM, Mattl (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

blue slashes = stem down (help on this please!)

Look at "stems", in the 2.7 manual?
There's a regression test that shows how to change these universally... I'll add that example to the manual.

red arrows = move accent/object up/down (i cannot figre this out!)

Look at section 4.3 "fixing overlapping notation", in the 2.6 or 2.7 manual.

purple = i need these symbols/text on it.  i can't figure it out.  (there are especially a lot of alignment issues when i try to add the text/fermata.  i want the fermata over the notes, and the Moderato and tempo mark to be horizontally aligned.  (same with "Chime effect - slowly")

6.5.1 Articulations
8.1 Text

I need to figure out how to put movement titles in (there are three movements, only the first is done, though)

10.1.3, Creating Titles

I recommend reading the 2.7 manual instead of the 2.6 manual, because most of the material applies to 2.6 as well, but the 2.7 manual has more info.
- Graham