Re: raggedbottom

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: raggedbottom
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 08:58:08 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Paul Scott wrote:

You didn't tell us what version you are running. I believe there have been times when raggedbottom hasn't been correct. I just tested a 3 line example (with 'raggedbottom = ##t' in the paper block) with 2.7.33 and it worked perfectly. I have also found in the past that if there are other errors in your code (Lilypond input) raggedbottom gives undesired results.

with .33, I recommend using ragged-bottom iso. raggedbottom.

Thanks, Han-Wen. I saw the discussion but didn't have time to read it carefully. I'll at least try to read the News more often.

Paul