Re: Key Signatures

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Key Signatures
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 02:35:43 -0700

Michael Phillips wrote:

I don't seem to be able to get the Key Signatures to show on the bar line after I enter the command - just the Clef, time signature (a default, I belive),and the notes and accidentals as I've netered them. This even from following the tutorial instructions.
Please tell us what version you are using and send a small sample that shows the behavior.

Paul Scott