Re: Putting Lyrics between barlines / Lyrics and \appogiatura

From: Trent J
Subject: Re: Putting Lyrics between barlines / Lyrics and \appogiatura
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:22:09 +1100

Thanks again Thies. I think I replied both to you and the group on this.

My main reason for getting the lyrics between the barlines was that they often hung outside the bar on the right hand side of the page. Even more so if there was an extender line with the lyric.

I tried the newly documented

\override Score.PaperColumn #'keep-inside-line = ##t

but the change was very minimal. On reading the manual again I noticed that this is only a help with placing objects "within the margins". So I assume that there is some white space around the left and right side of a music stave.

Regards,

Trent