Re: Putting Lyrics between barlines / Lyrics and \appogiatura

From: Thies Albrecht
Subject: Re: Putting Lyrics between barlines / Lyrics and \appogiatura
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:32:25 +0100

Hi Trent!

My main reason for getting the lyrics between the barlines was that they often hung outside the bar on the right hand side of the page.
Okay, now I see the problem.

What I didn't notice for my former proposed solution is that the output somehow becomes a complete mess. So forget about what I've written before.

To get rid of the barline relicts just use

   \context Lyrics = "lmelodySop" \lyricmode {
      \override BarLine #'transparent = ##t
      \lyricsto "melodySop" \verse
   }

Kind reards,