Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 39, Issue 22

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 39, Issue 22
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:27:08 +0100

michel pondeville wrote:

Good night,
When lilypond shoult recognise the strong pzzicato.
Thank you
Michel

I recommend to write a new email with a new subject line
if you have a new question. I am not exactly sure what you
mean. Do you want some new symbol that does is not
supported in LilyPond today? In that case, please tell
us exactly what it should look like, preferably by including
a small scanned picture or link to some on-line score that
includes the symbol.

  /Mats