Re: Defining shortcuts for scheme code

From: Thies Albrecht
Subject: Re: Defining shortcuts for scheme code
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:04:14 +0100

Hi everybody!

Han-Wen Nienhuys schrieb:
try:

 #(define (nopc)
   (ly:set-option 'point-and-click #f))

 #(nopc)
Thanks for your hint, also to Erik for his suggestion.

Erik Sandberg schrieb:
Unfortunately, the threshold for understanding how Scheme works in lilypond is rather high (or, at least it was for me).
Confirmed without any restrictions. But it's getting better the more pratice I get.

D Josiah Boothby schrieb:
This would be particularly useful if you had a file containing a number of your
shortcuts
That's exactly my intention as I always try to structure my input code to seperate files as far as possible. Defining a shortcut for No-Point-N-Click is just one example.

Until yesterday I thought I did it the right way, meaning only defining the shortcut without calling it the same moment. So I wanted to get sure not to have any other uninteional executed shortcut influencing my output files.

Kind regards,
Thies Albrecht