Re: Clef signs

From: Don Blaheta
Subject: Re: Clef signs
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:39:36 -0600

Quoth Don Blaheta:
> Boy, I'm just full of questions tonight.  I see that when the
> Bar_engraver is removed, the clef signs no longer appear at the start of
> each line.  I don't mind that terribly, but I would like to be able to
> force one, and that I can't figure out how to do.  If I just throw in a
> "\clef treble", it puts a clef at the end of the previous line as
> well....

This problem continues to baffle me.  "Who" is in charge of doing the
line breaking when the bar engraver is removed?  Is there any place this
is tweakable from the user level once the bar engraver is gone?

--
-=-Don address@hidden<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
"This 4000% overhead is annoying, but tolerable on lightly loaded