Re: want blank music for concert/theatre organ printed landscape

From: D Josiah Boothby
Subject: Re: want blank music for concert/theatre organ printed landscape
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:46:12 -0800 (PST)

If you go to the Lilypond Snippet Repository (LSR), do a search for blank manuscript paper (staff paper, something like that). There is an expample there of how to do most of the tings you are asking about, and I think you've figured out everything else (namely, how to make a landscape page).

I seem to recall there being a link to the LSR somewhere in the lilypond website (I think that if you follow the Documentation link on the top of the main page, you will find it), but I don't have the link immediately available.

Good luck,

Josiah