Re: Staff separation suddenly doubles under \score and raggedbottom agai

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Staff separation suddenly doubles under \score and raggedbottom again!
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:58:34 +0100

you need to put ragged-bottom (raggedbottom for 2.6) in the \paper{} block, not in the \layout block.

It would help if you would describe your problems more concisely, and isolate it to a smaller file.

Art Hixson wrote:
I've posted this to the list as you asked but no one has looked at it, so I'll send it on to you directly. Please try to explain the problem to me as the result disfigures an otherwise nice and playable score. I'm attaching a zip of the input, explain.txt (my comments) and the PDF.

Han-Wen,

Thanks much for offering to look at this. Would you prefer I send the code just to you or should it also go to the group?
Arthur
te:

Sorry, this is a complicated request!

why don't you send the input .ly for us to look at? It's hard to give good advice without seeing the code.