Re: [somewhat-OT] tweaking Lilypond PS/PDF output in (e.g.) Illustrator

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: [somewhat-OT] tweaking Lilypond PS/PDF output in (e.g.) Illustrator
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:40:06 +0100

Am 2006-02-26 um 00:17 schrieb Han-Wen Nienhuys:

Unfortunately, it's no simple job to get Illustrator to recognize my Lilypond output as "clean" PostScript! [Likely this is an Adobe problem, not you guys -- however, I'm stuck trying to find a workaround
actually, that's unlikely, given that Adobe defined the PostScript standard.

Not that unlikely, because Adobe apps don't always abide by their own standards...

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm