Re: Pictures too small

From: Jannik Jeppesen
Subject: Re: Pictures too small
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:07:13 +0100

Yeahh...

Thanx alot Dunstan...
This prog freePdf is perfect and exactly what I need.
Now I can start creating my drum and guitar books. And make them exactly as
I want to...

<when I get to my other machine, there is a registry key I added
which enabled me to generate eps by right clicking on the .ly file -
I'll look that out later.>

I look very much forward to this, since it will make my work even easyer:-)

Thanx again

Jannik
---