Markup text to the left of first chord on ChordNames staff

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Markup text to the left of first chord on ChordNames staff
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 22:01:05 -0700 (PDT)

This should be simple but I cant find an answer after exhaustive tries.

How can I attach a bit of markup text immediately to the left of the first
chord in a ChordNames context staff?

requirement:

I'm putting two ChordNames staffs in my score (in addition to the regular
notes staff).  The top ChordName line should be labeled "Lead" the second
one should be labeled "Rhythm", for the two guitars.