Re: Markup next to a note:

From: Colin Wilding
Subject: Re: Markup next to a note:
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 06:33:14 -0700 (PDT)

None, really - I confess I hadn't learnt how to use extra-offset and wasn't
aware that you could use it to get the text to appear overlaid on the staff.

The Postscript comes into its own when adding a piece of text in the normal
way would push other objects out of the way (as with a bracket spanning
lyrics).  It also allows you to do lots of clever things.  But it's probably
a sledgehammer to crack a nut in this case.

Colin