Re: Reduce space between title and top of the page

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Reduce space between title and top of the page
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:37:42 -0700

On 4-Apr-06, at 10:14 PM, Jefferson dos Santos Felix wrote:

The problem: I can't reduce the top-margin. The source above produces a incorrect distance between the title and the top of the page (it's larger than 0.7 cm).  I tried to read manual about page layout and page settings, but I can't reduce the top margin. How can I reduce this space???

The manual isn't too clear on this exact point.  Use this:

\paper {
  annotate-spacing = ##t
}

to find out what commands are doing what.

(this is documented under "Vertical spacing", but not "page formatting". This has been fixed in CVS.
- Graham