Re: before-title-space with piece only

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: before-title-space with piece only
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 13:29:54 -0700

Nicolas Sceaux wrote:
Paul Scott <address@hidden> writes:

2.8.0

Should I expect before-title-space to work between the end a system
and a header consistently only of piece?

I'm not sure to understand the question, but here is an answer :)

It seems that the rule for spacing systems/lines is the following (at
least this is how I read scm/layout-page-layout.ly):
 - between music system and title line: before-title-space
 - between title line and music system: after-title-space
 - between two title lines: between-title-space
 - between two music systems: between-system-space, or the first system
 next-space property if defined.
That's what I expected but no matter how large I made before-title-space a header consisting only of "piece" immediately follows the previous system. I'll provide an example if I get a chance.

Thanks.

Paul